8.08.2010

my first MOOSE! totally worth the early sunday morning assignment...




so... i'm driving about an hour north of concord this morning at around 7:30 am, and suddenly i see this giant animal of almost entirely legs lope across the road! i immediately pulled my car to the side of the road, in the direction that the moose was going... and i searched and searched and finally spotted it in the woods, staring me down! it waited for a moment, and then started back toward the road. so i spun my car around, 70-200 lens in hand, and got a nice little shot of my very first moose!

2 comments:

Octavian Cantilli said...

Those crazy bastards!... I wonder what this one forgot on the other side of the road. lol

Anonymous said...

Oh congratulations! What a beautiful moment and great capture! I love coming in close contact with wild animals. Always reminds me of the awesome and bizarre nature of life!