7.10.2009

my final picture for the herald...


it's an amanda lucier moment if i ever saw one... i think this will be my final posting of work from the herald, unless i run across something else that i really want to share... thanks to all who made my internship what it was - danny gawlowski, andy bronson, phil dwyer, max bittle, and of course, russ kendall. i hope i'm a better photographer because of you all, and if not, then i've at least learned a little more about developing my own style of shooting, how to better sports, how to make construction pictures interesting, improving my composition, and maintaining perserverence, respectively. ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Katie,
I already miss seeing the Northwest through your lens. Thanks for all your great images!
Maggie

DeeDee said...

I love this picture. LOVE.